Saturday, May 28, 2011

Wk4 Publishing/Leadership project part 2 of 2: Where Will I Go??

From AlexanderDrachmann w/ Creative Commons

Now that I've presented my Publishing Leadership Project this week I can concentrate on answering the question as to where best my presentation would fit. Unfortunately the list that is on the class assignment page does not fit with what my Action Research Project is about. This led me to seek out other conferences that are out there for teachers. Although I'm still searching for other conferences, the following three I feel would be acceptable venues to present my Publishing Leadership Project.

  1. I Teach K! National Conference
  2. National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) National Conference 2012
  3. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development

I look forward to next month in putting together proposals to submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment