Friday, May 27, 2011

Wk 4 Reading Activities Post 2 - Response to Hunter Looney

My response to Hunter Looney's week 4 reaction to this week's reading:

Hunter.

The word that comes to my mind when reading this portion of the book was 'immersion'. I know that when I'm being active in something I immerse myself totally in what it is. By being immersive, I am giving all of my being to the task at hand. This allows me to, as what is described in step 2, to become wholly participating.




My Response:
I would like to sum up what I believe the author is saying. Stay unencumbered. Get out from behind the roadblocks that we set up for ourselves and the roadblocks that others set up. After you get rid of the roadblocks then you can then dive fully into your passion. Whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment