Friday, May 6, 2011

Wk1 Free Choice - Wimba Rewind

Image by Bredgur with Creative Commons License

 
Due to family obligations I was unable to attend Tuesday night's WIMBA class session. I'm looking forward to Monday's session so that I will be able to attend in person.

This week's WIMBA served as a HUGE wake-up call for me that we are truly almost done with this year-long journey. That's not to say that this is a month that I can just skate by to get things done. So very not the case.

I took advantage of spring break to read ahead on the first three weeks of the EDM613 course (thank you Joe for sharing it with us early). I did want to enjoy spring break so I didn't spend any time working on the work until Saturday and Sunday. Listening to the end of the session about the final leadership project is what helped me the most. That was one of the things that I did not read about last week.

Image by Luxamart with Creative Commons License
As of right now I have not made a decision on what type of presentation style I will go with. I'm leaning towards utilizing Prezi.com, but that's not really a definite right now. I have a few more days before I need to make a final decision.

I also realized that I had more work on my ARP web page than I previously thought. I will be needing to make some minor tweaks throughout the site, however, I don't see it as a major endeavor that will need to be undertaken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment