Sunday, October 24, 2010

PE6 - Motion

I spent the afternoon working on several different parts of the Motion lynda.com module. More specifically working with some more of the behaviors and text. As I said in my PE5 posting, I am mostly familiar with LiveType, which focused mostly on text, and putting behaviors onto the font to give it motion. In this final activity, I went forward with it as a culminating creative activity. Please view the 10 second video clip below and then continue reading:




This 10 second clip puts together blending still images together, adding text, using replicators and just because it was cool, giving behavior to objects. The moving rectangles really don't add much to the motion clip other than showing that I know how to do it now. Even though it doesn't really flow with the motion movie I wanted to showcase all the content that I learned this week in Motion.

I will continue with my learning of Motion and complete all the modules as it is something that I can use on a daily basis in my role as my school's contact for the daily news show. It will also prove beneficial when it is time to teach my students how to work within the Motion environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment